Fabrication Shop Facilities
At UOP Russell (formerly Thomas Russell Co.), we operate our own shop facilities at the Tulsa Port of Catoosa to fabricate and assemble our modular process equipment. In this way, we can ensure safe, high quality oil and gas processing equipment at competitive prices. Our shop utilizes highly skilled employees and the newest technologies to produce process plants that are dependable, safe, easy to maintain, and designed for long life with minimum maintenance.
Interactive Tour (use the on-screen controls to rotate and zoom)
Interactive View - use the on-screen controls to rotate and zoom.
- Enclosed 30,000 sq. ft. on 4 acre site
- Large main bay with three 10 ton cranes and two 20 ton cranes
- Lifting capacity of 90,000 lbs.
- Three oversized loading doors measuring 20 feet wide x 20 feet high
- Hook height 23 feet
- Capabilities: ANSI B31.1 & B31.3 Piping Codes
- 50,000 sq. ft. enclosed warehouse